About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Countdown #10 – Wish Lists

At this time of year when people are making out their Christmas “wish lists” it is easy to forget everything we already have. There are many blessings in disguise that aren’t always apparent to us, and many of these blessings are afforded to us simply for being alive!
Like this little amazing blessing that puts a smile on my face each and every day! I love you Kendry!
DSC_0450
All I want for Christmas I already have! 

Love you to the moon and back,
Mommy

No comments: