About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Countdown 2012 - #1

snowman and baby

If you’re happy, then that’s all that matters to me for I love the sound of people’s laugh. A smile that is capable of making me smile or at least the genuine ones. I love the sound of happiness. Sometimes, people take simple things for granted and never noticed to appreciate the things around them even if it just means witnessing a person’s happiness.

I cherish moments because they vanish pretty fast. It’s simple for me because making others happy makes me learn to treasure moments and I’ll feel good about it too because a part of everyone’s happiness becomes a part of mine.

No comments: