About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Countdown #5 - Nativity

Several years ago I found an awesome plush nativity set that has been a favorite with Halie and Brevin. We are sure hoping that Kendry will have just as much fun with it as they did.   It came in a fabric storage bag with the Christmas Story printed on it and tonight Kendry spent some time doing what Kendry does best….. Looks like he loves it already…………

All over the floor……………..

DSC_0436

A Kiss/Beso for the camel…………..

DSC_0437

This is what it is suppose to look like…………………it will never stay like this!

Plush Animal Nativity

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

So cute! I think he likes it.