About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies ~ While Little Man Sleeps

DSC_0121

Fall in our house means pumpkins. Carved pumpkins for Halloween. Baked goods with pumpkin. Roasting pumpkin seeds. Watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown". And last but not least, decorating with pumpkins.

The season would just not be the same without the round, orange squash. Autumn also brings cravings for more comfort foods throughout the day and with that, I decided time to give this simple pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe a try.  So easy:

1 box cake mix….spice, carrot?   We used carrot

1 can (small) pumpkin

1/2 bag chocolate chips…

that’s it!   Combine all and drop onto the cookie sheet bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 Degrees!

Enjoy….Little Man will be awake soon …running through the house with one of these bite sized cookies clutched in his little hand!

DSC_0129

No comments: