About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fresh and Clean

Cardirick and Kendry Kendry football jamies Little Man is just 16 months old and being born with a full head of hair, it was inevitable that at some point he would need a haircut. I have totally lost track of how many we have had, but tonight I snapped a few more pictures of the event. 

At first I thought that I would try to cut his hair, but I think because my poor haircutting track record with the neighbor girl when I was in Junior High that idea was  shot down in a heart beat.   And since I have the cutest son in the entire world…I wanted to keep it that way and go professional with the stylist!  That’s you C!   We love having you come to our home every other week for this big event.  And Little Man is getting much better about sitting still…for the most part!

I, of course, acted like Little Man’s personal paparazzi for the day….every day for that matter. “Kendry!” “Kendry!” “Kendry!”

“Lookie Here.”  “Please, Kendry!”

I flash photos the entire time. After all my kid is a celebrity….in our world!

With another haircut out of the way, he really isn’t a little baby anymore. I mean, he’s still my baby, but he’s not a baby baby.

You know what I’m saying?

No comments: