About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Little Lunch and Song

 
We enjoyed lunch on the back patio before all the good days of sunshine are gone.   Kendry loves the sun gold tomatoes…he honestly ate every one of these little bites.   We practiced singing Incy Wincy Spider a zillion times.   The only action he really gets is the spider going up the spout!   The rest will come with a few more zillion tries! 
 DSC_0126
 
 DSC_0129

DSC_0131

 DSC_0130 

Incy Wincy spider climbed up the water spout.
Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.
Up came the sun, and dried up all the rain.
And Incy Wincy spider went up the spout again!

No comments: