About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, November 8, 2010

When I was in my early years....don't even go there with how long ago that was....I don't ever remember anyone ever telling me that I was anything but a happy well adjusted individual! Maybe I was so caught up in the game of loving life..I probably didn't realize that the way I viewed myself could have been at odds with the way others viewed me.....probably didn't matter to me what other's thought! Ouch! Now what other's think breaks my heart sometimes!

So today's Life Lesson is: No matter what other's think I will keep my face to the sunshine, because I am an individual and I have my own special purpose. I control who is in my life and who is not. It is time to take charge of my life and get rid of those who not on the same team with me. I know that I will be much better off in the end and I will be successful if I surround myself with supportive friends and family who say "You Can Do It!"

Rainy Days and Mondays will not get me down! I love the smell of rain and the freshness of new life that it brings....so bring it!

Today I can take action to improve my situation and when tomorrow arrives, I can do the same. Radically acceptance...focus on the reality of today, focus on solutions instead of the problems, and seize the power of the present moment!





No comments: