About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day of Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving - a celebration of pleasant memories, organized by Jason and Julie, with Halie and Brevin being ever so helpful. It is our holiday for family and friends, remembering what is important in our lives. If your family is anything like ours, what is most important on Thanksgiving Day is food.....Food Glorious Food.

Brunch was served around 10:00....being that Kendry is really into eating these days...he knew exactly what to do with the warm biscuit

Pick it up and ..................

Yes, into the mouth it goes!


Before dinner.....grandpa was a little under the weather and was caught sound asleep on the sofa.

Preparations for the dinner are underway, but Kendry couldn't wait for the mashed potatoes....what a good eater he is! Halie and Brevin are standing close by hoping that dinner is ready soon.

Today was truly a fulfilling day and I am so thankful .........for my parents who have always given me reason to celebrate.

for Grandma Leola and Grandma Geri who are so good at those sewing projects we need
for the blessings that we have as a family to be able to enjoy all the good things


for our beautiful granddaughter Halie who is so in love with her cousin Kendry.

for Grandpa, as our family patriarch, always offers a beautiful pray of thanks for all that we are blessed with and enjoy.

Our definition of Thanksgiving is simply one word ~ Family!

I am ever so grateful for each one of you, for without all of you I surely would be lost. You have ALL given me so much love, support & hope. I am blessed to have all of you in my life. I cannot imagine what my journey would be like without you.

1 comment:

jayedee said...

i know it's a week after the big day, but i want you to know how thankful i am to have you in my life!