About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My New Blankie ~ Thank You Aunt Julie, Halie & Brevin

 

Oh my goodness, I am so excited to tell you all about this beautiful new blanket. Soft, cozy, warm and pure luxury for Little Man. We gave it to him and he quickly buried his little face in it, I can imagine him saying, "Wow, never felt anything so cozy!" Here he is sleeping with it. It keeps him so warm and it will be great to bring along in the car during the cold winter months.

 

Aunt Julie, Halie and Brevin made this beautiful quilt for Kendry.....some very talented relatives he has!

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

That blankie is wonderful! Love it..and would love to have a grow-up sized on as well! He looks soooo peaceful and warm :-)

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Grown-up sized would be beautiful :-) and nice to snuggle in. I'm loving being his grandma love!