About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Stand for Something

photo by Sweet J

"If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"....I have no idea who said these words, but it certainly rings true with what is happening in my life today! I had plans, I anticipated, and then bam...I had to learn to be flexible and readjust!
Currently, I am really trying to turn myself around, pick myself up, and start all over again!
There is so much good. So much Change. So much possibility standing in front of me right now and I feel like all I can do is grab hold and go along for the ride.
I am doing my very best to fight off the what ifs and the worries.
Instead of trying to be the control freak that I am and plan everything out just how I want it to be...I am learning to make the best of what I have in this very moment and enjoy the walk down the path my life is taking.
I don't have a clue where all of this will lead me, but I just feel in my heart and soul that I'm headed somewhere beautiful, wonderful, and best of all good for me!
In life, there are two paths available to each of us. The path I travel is determined entirely by my own actions, my decisions, and my priorities. I am now faced with decisions each day, some that are easy, and some that are very very difficult.
My life has cycled through prosperity and challenges, and I honestly have fully experienced both...today I am opening my life to the road less traveled....to find what this little inhabited path might bring to me! And as the great Yankee Yogi Berra said:
"When you arrive at a fork in the road, take it!".....I'm ready!

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

So positive. Can hardly wait to talk to you to see which road you are on.

Anonymous said...

Yes we all learn eventually that life will throw us curves and we have to go with it or fall off the road. Remember roads that are winding and have many curves are most often the most beautiful! I wish the very best for you and I know you will have what is best for you! Love ya, Vickie