About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Boy and His Toy!

Ever find that one item that you didn't know you needed until you had it? We already have one Evenflo ExerSaucer, but we decided that another was necessary at the home next door....so we went looking on KSL Classified and look what we found......and what a deal it was!
Here is Kendry in his saucer.....as you can tell he absolutely ((((LOVES))))it. There are so many options in it that he never gets bored. Plus by the time he makes it completely around it, it is like he is rediscovering the toys it holds all over again.

No comments: