About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, November 22, 2010

Old Man Winter

We knew it had to come sooner or later..I mean, after all this is Utah. No getting away from it...and arrive it did..but I hear the vengeance is yet to come in....TOMORROW NIGHT! Old man winter came a knocking in the middle of the night, howling, scowling, and making his presence felt...UGH!
I'm so happy that most of the cleanup in the yard had been completed this week...I wanted to stay in the denial mode and have everything sunny and bright through "Giving Thanks" day..not to be! But I'm pretty giddy with happiness because I have some great people in my life who are Johnny on the spot (Don't know who they are for sure, not even sure if her/his name is Johnny...but...) my garbage cans full of fall leaves..etc are always on the curb Monday morning.

and another blessing lookie here...my rosemary plant is still surviving! There will be rosemary bread for dinners still to come!



and one more sweet treat....a dear friend who knows my love for Starbuck's Chai Tea brought me a warm cup to start my week off with style!

I think I am now ready to except that winter has come and so has another day! Let old man winter make all the stink he wants. Kendry and I will have a nice warm fireplace to cuddle by ALL DAY LONG...and Night if we want! Life is Sweet!

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Great photo's.. I also live in Utah and constantly amazed at how fast the weather can change.

Happy Thanksgiving