About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today Halie is 9

Happy Birthday Halie....you are an amazing little girl and I love you to pieces! You are such a good helper with your new cousin. Someday you will be teaching him how to do all kind of wonderful things like play soccer, basketball, and maybe even how to ride a bike! Thanks for being so kind, loving, and just a sweetheart!

I can't wait to see you soon and spend some time with you. Tia and I picked out something that we think you will really like for your birthday!

Love you baby girl!

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Birthday Halie. What a beautiful smile!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

She's a real beauty! Happy Birthday to her and happy world for having her in it :-)

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Thank you so much! We love her to pieces, and yes she is a real beauty!