About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2 Months Batting Stats:

Little Man's Stats:

Weight 12 lb 6.5 ounces 68%

Height 22.5 inches 38 %

All is well....except Little Man likes to turn his head to the right! He will be doing exercises 3 times a day to see if we can force him to hold his head straighter. It doesn't help that everyone in the family is right handed and we carry him, feed him, and put him to sleep on his right side.
The doctor was very surprised that he can roll over from his stomach to his back. SO he did a little demonstration for him....yep sure enough he can roll!

He took his shots like a little trooper.....only cried for a minute and fell asleep. He's still wearing the Band-Aids to show his battle Boo-boos! What a precious little treasure he is.

Love you Little Man!

P1010747

P1010752

P1010757

No comments: