About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kendry is 2 months old today!

Dear Little Man,

Happy two month old birthday little man! You have grown and changed in the past two months of life already and I’m in total amazement of you. You make me smile and the love I have for you keeps growing and growing....I love you so much!

You’ve smiled at me so many times and you are really trying to talk...you coo and giggle which is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I feel like I’m getting huge rewards for feeding you, changing your diapers, doing a load of laundry every day, washing the bottles, packing the diaper bag, and I just love every minute of it! You are my world!

Last Friday was a big day for you….you found your thumb! You love to put it into your mouth and chew and suck on it whenever you think you are hungry.

You absolutely love your bath time. It is so fun to watch you as you enter the nice warm water, you coo and smile all the time you are in there. Your bathtub has been the kitchen sink and we are so glad that you fit in it just right. The Daphne bath seat is absolutely wonderful.

You have been sooooo good about shopping with grandma, Auntie Lyn, and me! What’s a guy to do when they pack you up and you are trapped!

Aunt Julie, Halie, and Brevin came for a visit this month and put your nursery all together. You have enjoyed the few times that you have been in your crib and watched the mobile sing and turn round n’ round. You room looks so nice…I sure hope you like sports when you get big!

Your favorite books for me to read to you have been the nursery rhymes books. They seem to really holds your attention (for a few seconds) and they make you smile really big! Some of my favorite songs to sing to you are ABC, Twinkle Twinkle, and Head Shoulder’s Knees and Toes. You also love it when I count 1 2 3 –uno, dos, tres! Grandma tells you she loves you about 100 times a day! She said you understand and sometimes answer her back....I don't know Grandma???

You’ve also established a bedtime routine, which is super fantastic! Your sleeping is getting better and better, even though you aren’t sleeping through the night just yet. You’ve been going to bed between 9 - 10pm, waking up between 2 - 3am, and then between 6-7am. You are giving me and grandma some sleep & we appreciate that a lot!!

I’ll end this note to you now, but just know that my world is a much better place since you are in it. You bring me so much joy and I wouldn’t trade a single second of having you in my life. Thanks for being such a sweet baby and I will continue to do my very best as your mommy.

I love you little man!

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

wonderful..he will treasure this always..

Nancy Mc said...

What a wonderful ♥love♥ letter.