About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sentimental Sunday

Ali and KendryJulie and Halie
Jason and Brevin
From the very moment my first one was born, each day is a blessings with my children and grandchildren. Thank you for being all that I could ever hope for.

From the beginning I wanted my children to do more than play video games all day. I wanted them to grow up loved and knowing how to love others. I wanted them to use their time wisely, notice the needs of others, and to find joy in knowing that a Heavenly Father blessed me with them. I wanted them to grow up embracing the knowledge that their lives are of great value, that they were definitely sent to this earth for a purpose.

And at the end of each day I hope that each of them can hear my voice say "I love you and always will"

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Love this post! Being a parent really does help us to be the best people that we can possibly be.
Love ya!