About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tao Verse 11

Thirty spokes converge upon a single hub;

it is on the hole in the center that

the use of the cart hinges.

Shape clay into a vessel;

it is the space within that makes it useful.

Carve fine doors and windows,
but the room is useful in its emptiness.


The usefulness of what is
depends on what is not.

True happiness is found in simple, unremarkable things. Be still, look, listen..........sit quietly and life happens out of nothingness.









4 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I so loved this! Thank you for sharing :-)

Bowrag said...

Great pictures on your blog!

pendulum said...

This link shows how TAO verse 11
brings every thing into 3D

http://www.3deedit.be/TC/TAO11.html

TAO Greetz,
3deedit

Anonymous said...

Sorry,this is the right link:
http://3deedit.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/taoverse-11/