About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, November 6, 2009

I Think Friends are God’s Way of Taking Care of Each of Us!

Nina 2009-1Today I would like to share with all of you a “Spotlight” on my incredible friend, Nina.   Nina is such a true sweetheart!  I love that we share so many things in common and whenever we get to hang out……we have a blast!  I am so very grateful for our relationship and all of the entertaining excursions we have been able to enjoy.  

I took this stunningly beautiful picture of her for the school bulletin board (I told her it was because she was geek of the week….. isn’t she gorgeous! :)  Who needs a photo studio when you can find great backdrops in your neighborhood. 

Thank you Nina for being such a special part of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "stunningly beautiful" I am not there--please....but the value of our friendship and the fun we share brings joy beyond words into my life. Thank you for being YOU.

Nancy Mc said...

Friends are just that!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a sweet and heartfelt tribute to your friend. Hope you two have fun and don't get into too much trouble! The photo is great as is the one on your header - ain't fall great?!