About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Simple Table




I'm so excited about the kids cooking show....this is Episode #6. They have really come a long way in just a few days. Jason and the kids are passionate about cooking and that make this mom and grandmother very happy and proud. Take a minute to watch the show and leave them your comments. Their rookies with lots of potential and plenty of enthusiasm.

Stop by their website....or better yet ask yourself to dinner at their house!

http://thesimpletable.com/

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

That was adorable! And, yes, now I need to try those burgers! Great video :-)