About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, March 26, 2018

Pizza for Breakfast

breakfast pizza
Finding something new for breakfast – easy prep

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 (12-inch) precooked pizza crust Boboli is my favorite

  • 2 eggs

  • 1/4 cup heavy cream

  • salt

  • pepper

  • 1 cup grated mozarella cheese

  • 1/2 cup grated provolone cheese

  • 1/2 cup grated colby cheese

  • 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon

  • 1/2 cup ham cubes

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.

  2. Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet.

  3. Whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper.  Stir in the provolone  and colby cheese immediately pour into pizza shell.

  4. Spread the bacon and ham cubes on top.

  5. Top with 1 cup or more mozarella cheese

  6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese mixture is set and lightly brown.

  7. Cut into wedges and enjoy!

Of course you could add any topping that you know the kiddos will eat.   We like to keep it simple.  Enjoy!

No comments: