About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Doctor Fish








So the boys said the Dr. Fish experiences was.... A tickling sensation that was somewhere between creepy and amusing. But the fish were sure good at their job. Could it be that playing 3 days of hockey made the fish enjoy their meal??  After their pedicured feet felt soft and smooth. 

As soon as we got home both of them took nice warm showers to remove any germs that they might have picked up during the experience.  


Although the procedure is banned in ten states, the health risks of fish pedicures aren’t greater than those of conventional pedicures. There are no published reports of any outbreaks of illness associated with them. Not sure we would do it again.   It is a bit pricey at $14.95 for 15 minutes.   

Something to check off the bucket list!

No comments: