About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, March 30, 2018

Pink Flags

Pink flags are for temporary survey markings. These are put in place as the surveyors are carrying out their measurements and help surveyors avoid mistakes that could possibly turn into injuries.

It also means that we are taking the next big step...and we have been told that we MUST -
 Insist that our surveyor mark every corner of the building, garage, porches…etc.  This will give the excavation contractor everything he/she needs to dig the hole.  Some surveyors only mark the four corners…this is not enough to get the job done right.   Rookie that I am I have no idea if they have done this correct...I will go with yes they did!!!


No comments: