About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Morning Earns....Bring Treasured Moments

This morning we found just the right spot  to enjoy another dining experience.
....and look at that canopy of blue sky that we enjoyed today!


Berlin's just opened their doors this month  and yes the street looks empty because it was very early in the morning...before the hustle and bustle of life on 25th street begins to stir.  


I've heard it is standing room only during lunch hour and for a very good reason...the food was incredible!  And the fresh meat market .... we'll be enjoying tonight at home on the Q


Enjoying moments ....take them and make them perfect!  

No comments: