About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer Solstice

there are many things that inspire me….mostly those everyday things that bring about a smile

my front yard…where the trees have gone from naked in the winter to full dressed green during the summer months

love those summer nights when the crickets chirp and the bird sing in endless conversations

i like how so many gardens overflow with a splash of color

and how we eat dinner outside and how everyday, is pretty much an ice cream day….

especially because our neighbor owns an ice cream truck!

I also believe it is great that  there are summer get a-ways

our trip  to Jason & Julie’s cabin was well needed time away from the hustle and bustle of daily routine!

P1110847

and the boys of summer have returned with all their glory

these are the days that will remind me for sure,

that summer has arrived…welcome Summer Solstice 2015

No comments: