About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Because of Christ

And he still looked upon them with love “Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.” Luke 23:34

Sometimes in those moments when I need the most grace, the most forgiveness, I see Jesus, I see the cup that he accepted.

Wondering if he gets tired of me putting him back on the cross each time I fall short and mess up.

So much grace he has offered to us. All we have to do is accept his forgiveness and that wonderful mercy that is new every morning.

It's time to start seeing Jesus not for who he is but for what He has done for each one of us.

That moment in time as he hung there on the cross between the two thieves? That was all for us!

One day we will see him again. All of his glory and goodness!

Christ the Lord is risen today….Hallelujah!

No comments: