About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Where Are We Going

fall leaves

Kendry where are we going in this picture……..


”We are going to see Halie and Brevin and we are going to their cabin!”

Just the response I was hoping he would give us. The wonder of the beauty God gives us each day is something we need to be more appreciative of.  I love the canyon.. I miss it when the winter winds begin to blow and the snow covers the ground.    The above picture is not our canyon, it just called our name when we saw it on google search!

No comments: