About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa and His Little Elves

P1060727 P1060721

Well, it’s that time of year again.  You know the time where you force your child to sit in a strangers lap so that you can get that coveted Christmas picture!  This is Kendry’s first Santa Lap.  He did an amazing job of not smiling….and not crying….after all it is not every day that he sees an overweight man in a red suit with his face obscured by white curls. Another treasure for the memory book.   And yes Santa….I’ve been a very good grandma this year.   So I’ll be expecting my share of the loot come Christmas morning!  My kind of loot is lots of hugs and kisses from the cutest grandkids in the world!

No comments: