About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, December 4, 2010

6 Months Old

Today Kendry turns 6 months old. Where has the time gone? How has half a year passed already since we first laid eyes on one another? We celebrate your first six months Kendry with joyful hearts. We celebrate our first half year with grateful prayers. We thank our Heavenly Father daily for our new found courage, fierceness, dedication, and our ability to love all we've been given more than we ever imagined.
With the Christmas season upon us we have so much to be thankful for, but nothing tops the joy and love we have for our little man. We could not be happier, it is truly a dream come true.

No comments: