About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, December 3, 2010

Festival of Trees

We enjoyed the Festival of Trees in Salt Lake City this year. Festival of Tress was started 40 years ago as a fundraiser for Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake City. People donate large decorated trees with matching paraphernalia, small decorated trees, wreaths, centerpieces, quilts, gingerbread houses, and sweets. Most items are auctioned off at a fancy gala the night before the Festival opens. Anything not bought at the auction is available for the public to purchase. We didn't buy a tree, but we sure had a lot of fun strolling through the isles and seeing all the amazing work that goes into the decorations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took Shannon, it was wonderful!