About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, December 31, 2010

One Drink, One Village...One Very Special Birthday!




What are you doing New Year's ~ New Year's Eve.....36 years ago I spent the night in Payson Hospital having my first born. He will be celebrating the New Year by donating his birthday to a Village like you just watched in this video. I'm oh so proud that he has such a big heart!

You can be a part of this project if you would like by visiting

http://mycharitywater.org/p/campaign/?campaign_id=8591

just click on the link and follow your heart.....

1 comment:

jayedee said...

just stopping in to wish you the happiest of new years! 2010 has been quite a ride, hasn't it? i'm so glad you've been a part of my year! xoxox