About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy ~ Ali

Ali Christmas 1978Today is my mom's birthday....this picture is of her when she was exactly the same age I am now! I'm not really good at words exactly, but I want you to know Mommy that Heavenly Father sure knew what He was doing when He sent me to you. I would not trade you for anything!

Even though I can't tell you, I know you watch me sleep hours on end. I feel your hand on my chest as you make sure I am still breathing and you are watching it rise and fall. I know you are watching as my nose wiggles and wonder what I am dreaming. I know just how very much you love me because I feel it in your hugs and kisses!

You are an awesome woman! I hope that one day I too will touch the lives of as many as you have done and still do! Many people have already told me about your generosity and your kindness to those in need. I am a lucky little guy who knows that you love me unconditionally and I am truly blessed to be held in your arms.

I love you and thank you for just being my mom!

Love,

Kendry

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

Happy Birthday Ali. You sure have a special little boy:)