About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, September 4, 2010

3 Month Batting Stats

Little Man's Stats:

Weight 14 lbs

Height 24 inches

Wow we are at the 3 month mark and our how the Little Man has grown. He can do lots of new things:

* Yes he giggled out loud just last week....that was a highlight for all of us!

* he lifts his head up when he is on his stomach....still hates tummy time and usually rolls over!

* he squeals when he is happy and also when he is mad!

* he puts both hands in his mouth

* he concentrates really well on whatever we show him.

* Grandpa likes when he will pull himself up to a standing position and put weight on his legs

Probably our greatest milestone is that he recognizes us when we walk into the room. His spontaneous smile makes our hearts sing! Little Man you’re our pot of gold at the end of our rainbow.

We love you Little Man!

No comments: