About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, April 13, 2009

Strolling Through the Yard







I took to a little... very little.... strolling around my backyard Easter morning, of course camera in hand. I know the new header is way to large....but I'm kinda likin' the picture so I left it.


Our yard is very small and uncomplicated, you see DH is not a horticulture lover. I'm sure it goes way back for him, he paid his brothers and sisters to do his share of the yard work! Now we have a gardener, kinda....and that's all you need to know about "the gardener".


Enjoy today's sunshine because tomorrow Utah is going to change her mind. Maybe it's April always trying to "fool" us.... ugh! One day she calls us outdoors to run and play in the beautiful sunshine and the next she shows off her temper and drenches us with her rain. Keep your umbrella handy!
I have a busy week ahead...another root canal today, spring cleaning because house guests are coming in a week, and I'm off to stay with the energetic...(not ADD) Grandkids for a few days while their mom gets a vacation.
April is always a good month for posting because I'm off track and down to 9 more Mondays before the beginning of a whole new era in my life......the R word!

3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

The daffodils are gorgeous. You are amazing with the camera. Enjoy your time with gk. Where is DIL going?

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I love the header. Your flowers are so pretty. I wish I could take pictures like you, very talented. It was fun to see you today, dispite the circunstances.

Annette and Scott said...

Don't you just love spring here in Utah...I did the same walk with camera in hand...I love this time of year!