About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Off to Wendover - Air Supply and MORE. Yes Frankie Moreno!




Even the Night's are Better when you are at the Peppermill Concert Hall!
















Simply put.....Air Supply put on a fantastic show and how about "Lost in LUCK!" Graham Russell tossed his guitar pick into the crowd and DH quickly retrieved it and now it is mine! This was our second Air Supply concert and I'll cherish it just as much as I did the first one back in the 80's.


The show started with Graham’s poem (which was a little loud and OLD People like us....couldn't make out....(no not MAKE-OUT as in)....the words! Then Graham and Russell walked onstage and started singing Sweet Dreams, Young Love and several more. Of course the house was rocking with everyone cheering and clapping.





When they started to sing The One That You Love, Russell came into the audience and shook hands with a huge crowd of women...then Graham came right by our seats... playing his guitar, I quickly pulled out the camera and snapped a picture...I know you're not suppose to have cameras...but everyone has a Camera Cell Phone right! Here he is right directly in front of our row!





Now for the OMG part of the concert....and oh to be 21 again! Enter Frankie Moreno.... one incredibly talented musician....and a hunka hunka hunka! Needless to say I was wowed...okay very impressed! Take a look for yourself....very nice~!!!!!



The morning after we enjoyed breakfast on the terrace (enclosed terrace....it's still cold in February in Wendover!). Mary Ann, Joey, and Al



On the way home we stopped off to check out the Bonneville Salt Flats. A nice couple from Boise took our picture.....


So lift your eyes if you feel you can,

Reach for a star and I’ll show you a plan

I figured it out

What I needed was someone to show me!



Reflections from the Great Salt Lake




I seriously had a great time and now I'm Lost in Love all over again! Thanks Al for treating me to such a great time this weekend. You're Awesome! And a big "Thank You" to Adrian and MariAnn...without you I probably would have never stepped foot into the concert hall~! See you soon in Wendover!



PS. I know I've been missing in action for way to long from this blog spot...I have lots to catch up on so I'll do my best to Get Busy!

3 comments:

Annette and Scott said...

What a great adventure...and an Air Supply guitar pick to boot!! you are one lucky lady!!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I am glad that you had so much fun. A weekend away always does good. Your pictures of the Salt Lake are very pretty.

Nancy Mc said...

Wow! Sounds like tons of fun. And lost in love all over again too! Gald you havd so much fun. I love to listen to Air Supply