About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, February 8, 2009

"...It's Little. It's Lovely. It Lights!"



There was nothing else like it and Sandra Dee had one, so you can imagine my excitement when I actually got my very own ...... Pink Princess Phone. That phone was everything....it was freedom...(well not exactly because we did have a party line that we shared with one of the neighbors)....but I could talk all alone in my bedroom to anyone who would answer on the other end. And remember how it had a dial that was illuminated when the handset was lifted. Oh that was the best night light there could ever be!

Replicas are available today.............so I'm wondering if I can live one more day without one!




1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

You were one lucky girl. A phone in your room. Times have sure changed. In the past, several families shared the phone line, and now every ONE has to have their own phone. We did have dinner together as a family, but one was using their phone to text during the entire meal.