About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome Back My Glorious Missing Hour


Time is on my side - Yes it is....thank you Rolling Stones... You got it right!
This weekend is the sweetest time of the year for yours truly. Early Sunday morning at 2:00 a.m., I will “fall back” into standard time, marking the end of Daylight Saving Time (DST) for 2008—and the beginning of a much-needed extra hour of sleep.
There are of course plenty of pros and cons over this blessed event...I posted them back in the spring. The only real pro for DST .....is Baseball season will begin again!

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I love your new banner! I'm just catching up on all the posts I missed- looks like the party was a blast! And the recipes? Can you say YUM-O? I just will have to read and drool for now- I stayed the same on the scale this week at Weight Watchers - so I've got to be extra good this week! But one day...when chubby is "in" - I will enjoy all the great recipes I find! LOL!
Colleen

Unknown said...

Where is that house? I love it! It reminds me of some of the residences and shops in Bavaria.

jayedee said...

girl! you've been tagged! details on my blog! come out come out whereever you are!