About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight ~ Who hasn't heard of it? ~~

Twilight, at least for a select group of young ladies, has been the most anticipated movie of 2008 - and their wait was finally over this weekend. The question is: Was it worth it and did I really just go see this movie? 70 million take for the weekend! Wow

I had no idea that I would be seeing the movie this weekend. Two movies in two days has got to be a record for me.

So Twilight……… I thought that the stars and supporting cast actually did a really great job. Bella’s friends were delightful, funny and they played their roles very naturally.

Billy Burke was great as Bella’s father, Kristen Stewart did a superb job, and I have to say that despite his severely sculpted eyebrows and urban-funky hair, I thought Rob Pattinson’s portrayal of Edward Cullen was awesome. His power was really quit charming.


There were quite a few moments of unexpected humor
in the film that I enjoyed, nothing huge or slap sticky,
but just little things that were enough to actually make me laugh.

My favorite ----

“You’re mood swings are
actually giving me Whip-lash”



Oh yes........A Baseball Game.......Nice~!




And a high school cafeteria! Who could ask for anything more?
Oh there was more, tree climbing, flying and yes beautiful scenery!
Pretty entertaining!




3 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Really??? The baseball game would have been interesting. You know that I am just stuck on the whole vampire thing. I do not want anyone near me that might remotely want to suck my blood.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

OK, so I didn't read the books...yet...would I enjoy the movie or not? Did you read the books? If not, will you now? It looks interesting and I value your opinion..
Colleen

jayedee said...

i am just now reading book four (borrowed yesterday from one of young daniels friends) love love love it!
i don't do the theater thing, so maybe they'll release it to dvd quickly!