About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Songs

Christmas Music is already playing at the local Walmart - I'm thinking Thanksgiving really gets left out in the music department. So lets make a list of all the Thanksgiving songs we can think of.....
1. Over the River and Through the Woods...#1

2. Be Thankful - Natalie Cole

3. The Thanksgiving Song - Adam Sandler

4. Turkey Tango.....probably have to be a 3rd grader to know this one.

5. Turkey Trot - Little Eva

6. Thankful - Josh Groban....BFF Nancy added this one!

7. Because I Have Been Given Much ~ BFF's DD Jen added this one!

Okay - Help me out here....what is your favorite Thanksgiving song?

2 comments:

Nancy Mc said...

Right now I would have to say that is "Thankful" by Josh Groban. I have it on my blog, and I could listen to it over and over.

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

"Because I Have Been Givin Much"

Thanks for letting me borrow those skillets-we used them last night to "test it". Yummy!