About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Rosemary Bread in a Flower Pot

My first attempt at making Rosemary Bread in a Flowerpot. Here it is ready to go into the oven.

Flowerpots provide a very natural setting, along with herbs from my garden, that is fun to enjoy during the middle of winter. If you try this you should only use American pot, foreign ones tend to contain lead. Once the bread is made, it can be frozen a day in advance and reheated at party time.

I'll post pictures later this afternoon when it comes out of the oven. Can't wait ~ I love Rosemary Bread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested to see how this turns out. I would be worried about it getting done in the middle without the top burning.