About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, January 6, 2008

2 B This Cute!

Please indulge me in some personal boastfulness.....this cutie pie calls me Grandma.

Miss Halie was ambulatory from early-on. She was walking at about 9 months... really! I would like to take full credit, but no it was mom and dad that spent hours leaning over, as she reached up and grasped their fingers firmly in her tiny hands and soon she was up and walking around.

I would like take credit for the yoga...because I did buy the DVD...that counts! Look at that Tree Pose! As soon as I have a picture of her hula-hooping ~ I do get the credit, we hoop together often.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling! lucky we are to have grandchildren!

jayedee said...

she's glorious! do you ever wonder what you've done to deserve it all?
*sighs* God IS good!

pssst! giveaway signups on my blog:
http://tinyurl.com/yt685z

Betty said...

She is indeed a little cutie!!

Sandra said...

She is adorable :)

Love that Tree pose, how cute!

Anonymous said...

???what your name means..... on most things it is right on....but flaky and irresponsible...NEVER

JUST BE... said...

Beautiful Girl!!! We love her.