About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, January 20, 2008

All Done

Oh My Goodness, it worked. It was actually a little difficult to get out of the pot, but it baked "Almost" perfectly. It was mighty tasty as well. I'm going to try using Rhodes Rolls next time. I've found several recipes that sound pretty good.









I know it looks like I made this back in December, no ....I'm just getting around to putting away the silk plants and I wanted some kind of nice background. Here is the Flowerpot bread after it is half gone.

3 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Leann-

That bread looks yummy! Thanks for your comments. I am making all of the lettering and plates myself. I bought a lettering machine back in November and have started a little business. I love it, it is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty. Did it get done in the middle?

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

It did get done in the middle. It took 1 hr to bake. It didn't come out of the pot as easily as I would have liked. I sprayed, so I guess I'll have to do something different next time.