About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Tasting

Tastes and Sights ~ Thursday afternoon we journeyed on over to Layton Park for an event we didn’t know has taken place for 5 years now! 

TASTE OF THE TOWN
-   Restaurants from all over Layton come and share samples of their culinary skills.  Tickets are a dollar each and the price of each item is from 1 – 5 tickets. 

K wanted to take a nap before we left…but just couldn’t get his eyes to shut so off we go…….
DSC_0157
It was a beautiful afternoon and the sights, smells, and sounds made me realize that every day I want to take time to stop, listen, look, and appreciate what’s going on around me. At any time I may stop.  Just stop and absorb my environment. Today was no exception….
Take Notice Be curious. Catch sight of the beautiful….of course that’s shoes for me!
DSC_0158
DSC_0165
Peanuts…have a life of their own for K.   As soon as he saw the package his eyes were bright with imagination.   They become fireworks, airplanes, boats, food only to name a few!   His ballpark favorite every time!
DSC_0161
DSC_0162
DSC_0163
Friends and family sharing some happy times..and look what friend we happened to find there!  Hello Mr. Combie!
collage_photocatDSC_0167
We will definitely find our way back here another year.  
The Group

No comments: