About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Live Life–Ride a Bike

Today I received a very valuable lesson that I wish I had learned years ago!

wag more bark less

K-man has wanted a dog for a very long time (3 years is long in his world)….

We have held off because I’m selfish????   I love dogs but the responsibility is sometimes more than I want.

With summer in full swing the hustle and bustle of places we have to be has dwindled down to …just a few…so would that make it possible to fill his wish list?

No more

Hurry up!

Get up!

Bravo ……

in half an hour!

Will you please eat your breakfast

Have you brushed

your teeth?!

Do you have your backpack

Get in the car….and your car seat!

{BARK BARK BARK}

FullSizeRender (12)

See K- you don’t need a dog you already have one!

Grandma knows that just doesn’t work….and today we will

Go for an adventure…..

You see Grandpa brought new bikes home……

 

FullSizeRender (9)

 

{WAG WAG WAG}

So this morning we hit the trail….here we go

FullSizeRender (1)

not sure…fight the fear!

FullSizeRender (3)

 

FullSizeRender (4)

bACK UP…..IT’S A FROG

FullSizeRender (2)

A CHICKEN COOP….COOOOOOL

FullSizeRender (5)FullSizeRender (6)

Rest Stop…..

FullSizeRender (8)

and what do we happen to meet…..yes it is a DOG!

FullSizeRender (13)

and he was happy and playful….just like life is suppose to be!

Lesson learned

Whatever your barks

are…..QUIET them.

Whatever your wags

are…..Keep ‘em coming!

Now we have accomplished family bike ride on our summer bucket list!

Enjoy summer…..come back often we’ll share what we are doing to stop the barking!

No comments: