Here it is… my most favorite Rice Krispy Treat Recipe. It’s perfect. The amount of marshmallow and real butter make it happen! Totally simple, gooey and buttery perfection! The only Krispy treat recipe you’ll ever need!
Of course, we used our favorite cookie cutter letter because it’s K Day at preschool….
- 1 cube of butter
- 8 cups, plus 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Krispy Cereal
- ½ tsp salt
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large post over low heat melt butter. Once butter in melted add in 8 cups mini marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Once the marshmallows are just melted remove from heat and stir in your cereal and salt until just coated in marshmallow mixture. Now stir in the remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and press in evenly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Best if served same day.
When we made our letter K …we cut them out immediately after we had spread them into the pan, and put them on our serving tray. Yummy!