About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, December 8, 2014

F is for Fajitas

This week we are learning the letter F.   All of our dinners will have something that starts with the letter….Fish, Fettuccini, French Toast, Fried Rice, Farfalle Pasta, and Fruit Pizza….tonight we enjoy:

Fajitas

F is for Fajitas

1  green peppers, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 yellow onion, sliced
1 lb – 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
fajita seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic salt, lime/lemon)

Combine all raw ingredients into Ziploc bag and let marinate until ready to cook.  Then put into skillet with 2 TBSP oil. Stir fry until chicken is thoroughly cooked and veggies have softened. Serve in warm flour tortillas.  Yummy….see you tomorrow with our Fish recipe!

No comments: