About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Pumpkin Maze



Look where we went this afternoon.  Wahoo and Boo 2 U when the weather turned cold, rainy, and windy! 
P1110296

We were ready for the afternoon…with our new shoes and the sun shining so brightly!
P1110297
Nope..Kendry is not putting his noggin’ in one of those circles!  Of course not!
Black Island Farm
Everyone had a coat – even Kendry – but he refused to wear it!  Said “I’m Cold” us..”Put on your coat”…Him “NO NO NO NO!”
Black Island Farm 2
Maybe we will try this again next year!  There was lots to see and do, but not when you can be warm and cozy inside with a nice cup of hot chocolate!  

No comments: