About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our Morning Walk

Dove on morning walk

This little guy?gal was splashing away in the gutter of a home that was watering….yes his/her partner was there as well spreading wings but she/he flew away before we could snap the picture…

Then as we turned the corner we hear overhead this flock of geese ………Canada_geese

They have been flying over for several days now, but we aren’t usually out of bed when we hear the honking sound.   DSC_0045

Today’s walk ……Worth every minute that we spend discovering nature and…..Legend has it that the tallest dandelion a child can find will be equivalent to the number of inches that child will grow in the coming year!

  B E L I E V E

No comments: