About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cobbler Heaven

Summer is leaving us with the fragrant beauty of peaches …..simply intoxicating when they are in season! From peach cobbler to fresh slices over vanilla ice cream, they are the stuff childhood summer desserts were made of. As if you needed any excuse to fall deeper in love with the juicy fruit, just feast your senses on this delicious………….Easy Peach Cobbler DSC_0190

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup self rising flour
2 cups peaches
Directions:
Melt butter into the dish you plan to cook inches.

In a separate bowl, mix sugar, milk, and flour.

Pour this mixture into your butter. DO NOT MIX!

Sprinkle your 2 cups of peaches over the top of your mixture. Still not mixing the ingredients.

Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

No comments: