About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Weekend to Remember

 

Fall such a short season with vivid color……………I’ll never understand why we have to lose something
before we understand the value of what we have?

ALi and Kendry Fall Leaves Loafer

The days turn cold and time moves on,
and as those things that really aren’t important fall away…but, maybe they are more important than we realize!

DSC_0243

 and maybe to late we understand the value of the things that remain.

DSC_0242

 Could it be standing there…unnoticed by us
in the light of day…..small things might be completely camouflaged…

do we take the time to see it or do we let it get away?

DSC_0235

Hold tight to the things you love and give thanks for their love in return

DSC_0230

No comments: