About Me

My photo
I would say that I am curious, vivacious, gregarious, sometimes funny, intelligent, easy going, very passionate about the things I love, caring, thoughtful, and kind. Maybe that is a little over the top, but I think you can count on me to be very honest. LOL

Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy

itsyourhappybirthdaycake

Today Mommy, I wish you a very Happy Birthday

Mommy, I loved you yesterday, I will love you tomorrow and everyday.

My Mommy is an amazing mom. She is a superwoman in my life . She listens to me when I need to talk, she talks to me when I need to listen.

Mommy you are my best friend, I know you will always be my number one cheerleader, and you are my rock that is beside me everyday!

I hope you don’t mind that Grandma and I found a few pictures of you dancing to share with everyone for your birthday…..

Dance

After all, it’s not everyday that your mom turns…oh, wait…haha…. Don’t worry mom, I won’t divulge your age. 

Dancing

“Dance like there's nobody watching,

Love like you'll never be hurt.

Sing like there's nobody listening,

And live like it's heaven on earth.”

Here she is today…Vintage Beautiful!

Happy Birthday AlliMommy you are my heaven on earth….love you to the moon and back!

Kisses for Mom

No comments: